Masters of Social Work (MSW) and a Masters in Youth & Human Agency Administration (MA) from the University of Northern Iowa.
* Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW)
* Certified International Alcohol and Drug Counselor (IADC)
* Certified Sexual Offender Treatment Provider Level I (SOTP)
* Substance Abuse Professional (SAP)
* Level II trained in Eye Movement Desentization Reprocessing (EMDR)
I have years of experience working with individuals and families. Through my various employment positions, I have gained valuable knowledge in working with a wide variety of mental health issues—depression, anxiety, sexual abuse, self esteem, relationships, communication, substance abuse, and conflict resolution. Together we can work to achieve your desired outcome for personal growth.
I provide Drug Free Workplace training for both DOT and non-DOT agencies mandated for yearly training. If you need to schedule for a training please contact 232-5024 for further details and scheduling.
If you are seeking LISW supervision for your liscensure, please contact to me to discuss the details of individual and group supervision.